Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
The Islamic Economics Study Program was established to answer the rapid development of industry in the rapidly expanding Sharia Economic sector in Indonesia. This rapid development will still continue, because Indonesia is a Muslim-majority country and awareness of Muslims to carry out economic activities according to sharia continues to grow. A variety of sharia financial institutions that continue to grow, such as Sharia Banking, Sharia BPR, Sharia Cooperatives, Sharia Insurance, Sharia Capital Markets, Sharia Pawnshops, Sharia Hotels, Integrated Islamic Schools, Halal Restaurants, Sharia Hospitals, etc., will need resources Daya – a resource that understands the Sharia Economy. The Islamic Economics Study Program UHAMKA will provide quality human resources that are able to answer sharia economic problems that occur in Indonesia and the world. Finally, I hope this website will become a medium for prospective students or Islamic economics students to get the right and fast information. Wassalamu’alaikum.
Dr. Yadi Nurhayadi, M.Sc.
Chair of the Islamic Economics Study Program
Becoming the best Islamic Economics Study Program in 2020 at the national level that produces graduates excelling in spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social intelligence.
Organizing integrative sharia economic education and teaching. Carry out and develop research on community-based Islamic economics. Carry out and develop community service in the field of Islamic economics to realize prosperity based on Islamic values and Indonesianness. Building mutually beneficial cooperation with government and non-government institutions, both domestic and foreign oriented for strengthening study programs.
- Creating competent graduates in the field of Islamic accounting, finance and Islamic banking.
- Realizing graduates who have excellence in community-based business leadership and entrepreneurship that uphold ethics and moral values.
- Produce graduates who have integrity and are capable in working in national and multinational companies based on sharia.
- Produce graduates who are globally-minded and possess skills in reviewing the development of Islamic economics.
THE COMPETENCE YOU WILL GET
- Able to think systems and have a leadership perspective in carrying out their duties and responsibilities based on the values of Al-Islam, Kemuhammadiyahan and Keindonesiaan.
- Mastering theoretical concepts in the disciplines of Islamic Economics and business especially in the fields of finance, marketing, human resources, and entrepreneurship.
- Able to apply the theoretical concepts of business economics and functions of Islamic Economics in order to manage an organization / business.
- Able to utilize information technology to carry out tasks in the field of Islamic Economics and manage an organization / business.
- Able to create a business plan (business plan) and apply it in a particular business in an entrepreneurial perspective.
- Able to do research that can be used in providing various alternative solutions to problems in the fields of Islamic Economics, business, and entrepreneurship.
- Able to choose and / or develop appropriate solutions according to the principles of scientific Islamic Economics in solving problems in the field of organization / business and entrepreneurship.
- Able to make strategic decisions in the fields of Islamic Economics, business, and entrepreneurship.
FOUNDATION OF CHARACTER BUILDING
- Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan
- Kelompok Mata Kuliah Al-Islam & Kemuhammadiyahan
- Kewirausahaan dan Koperasi
- CORE AND FUNCTIONAL COURSE
- Matematika Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Statistika Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Pengantar Bisnis
- Pengantar Akuntansi
- Metodologi Penelitian
- Hukum Bisnis dan Etika Bisnis
- Manajemen keuangan
- Akuntansi Keuangan Menengah & Lanjutan
- Akuntansi Biaya & Manajemen
- Sistem Pengendalian Manajemen
- Akuntansi Sektor Publik
- Seminar (Fokus: Riset Akuntansi)
AREA OF MANAGEMENT CONCENTRATION
- Akuntansi Keuangan