Joint Degree is a partnership program at the undergraduate level and the same study program between UHAMKA and one study program of overseas universities included in the list of UHAMKA partner universities to produce the same degree, taking into account the similarity of learning outcomes in both study programs.
Before students leave for the partner university:
- Students plan the courses to be taken at the partner university with the approval of the supervisor and head of department.
- The head of the department determines the equivalence / equivalence of study program courses in accordance with the graduate learning outcomes (ELOs) for transfer credit.
- Students enter the equivalence of courses that have been determined by the head of the department in the FRS with the approval of the guardian lecturer.
- In the event that the course is not offered in the semester, the course can be included in the FRS of the following semester. can be included in the next semester’s FRS.
After returning from the partner university:
- Students submit copies of transcripts and certificates from partner universities to the Head of Department.
- The Head of Department sends the results of the transfer credit assessment in accordance with the courses in the student’s FRS to the Dean to provide a letter of introduction for transfer credit to the Vice Rector for Academic and Student Affairs.
- The Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs gives approval and submits the results of the transfer credit assessment to the Director of Education and submits the results of the transfer credit assessment to the Director of Education.
- The Director of Education processes the results of the transfer credit assessment in the system.
Click here to apply